The health and safety of our kids is our top priority.
Everyone who is eligible to be vaccinated against COVID is strongly encouraged to get vaccinated.
Masks are optional, unless they become required by the state of Maryland or Montgomery County Public Schools.
The school will notify parents if their child has an emergency or becomes ill, in school, as soon as possible. Parents must be able to pick up their child(ren) within 30 minutes of being notified of the need to do so.
Any ill child will immediately be pulled from the classroom and placed in a special quarantine room until picked up by a parent or guardian.
Parents must not bring their children to school if any of the following symptoms occur:
- a temperature over 100 degrees within the last 24 hours;
- any vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours;
- sore throat;
- difficulty breathing;
- new onset of severe headache;
- new onset loss of taste or smell;
- any signs of other communicable diseases.